Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Evaluation:

What are your comments and opinions about how the book is written?

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I think The Hunger Games is an amazing book; it is interesting, exciting, and makes the reader want to know what happens next. Because the author has written in first person, there are fragments and choppy sentences. All though this is normal from a first-person perspective, it can be confusing at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the book is really well written. Suzanne Collins creates a suspenseful plot that makes it impossible to put this book down. The fresh ideas, original characters, and first person perspective all make "The Hunger Games" an extremely interesting and entertaining read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book was beautifully written. Since I started reading this, I haven't been able to stop. Suzanne Collins makes every part, and character, in this book important to know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the book is written in first perosn because it really lets us know everything about about Katniss while we can wonder with her about what everyone else is thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the book is really good and interesting to read. It really expanded my thoughts and mind. I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete