I have many skills that would increase my chances of survival in a life or death situation, but my knowledge of jujitsu be my greatest asset. I could take on anything.
Personally, my knowledge of poisonous plants would allow me to take down any opponent secretly and effectively. In only 3-6 short hours, (depending on the plant I acquire) my victim would be dead, or at very least, in the final stages of seizures before death.
I have many skills that would increase my chances of survival in a life or death situation, but my knowledge of jujitsu be my greatest asset. I could take on anything.
ReplyDeletePersonally, my knowledge of poisonous plants would allow me to take down any opponent secretly and effectively. In only 3-6 short hours, (depending on the plant I acquire) my victim would be dead, or at very least, in the final stages of seizures before death.
ReplyDeleteI would use my skills of speed, agility, and athleticism.
ReplyDeleteTo increase my chance of survival I would use my physical and mental strength, it would be of great advantage to me!
ReplyDeleteI would use my karate, campire making, and tree climbing skills to survive.
ReplyDeleteIf I was fighting for my life, I would use my physical and mental skills to distract my opponent with kindness, and then kill them!
ReplyDelete